Thursday, July 3, 2014

With a Cherry on Top

Hello dear readers! So sorry to keep you waiting for so long :P Last weekend I actually went out and had someone else do my nails *gasp!* It was weird to get a manicure at a nail salon since I've been investing so much time and energy in doing my nails myself this year. I was actually a little nervous about it beforehand, thinking that they might "mess up" my nail shape or cuticles, but it was for a girls day out so it was worth it! (And they didn't mess anything up, btw!) I thought about putting up pictures of my nails, but I figured I'd keep this blog focused on stuff I'd done myself. :) So anywho, now I'm back to taking care of my own nails, and today I bring you a very summery cherry mani! This is Revlon Red, Orly White Tips, and China Glaze Paper Chasing (for the stems). I am still trying to conquer this streaking issue that I mentioned in my last post... it is not as noticeable in the photos as it is in person, but you can definitely see it in the top pair of cherries - the one on the right. Oh well, I shall persevere!

Enjoy the pics and thanks for stopping by!








P.S. - I am hoping to update this post with some pictures of these nails that I took with my BRAND NEW CAMERA!!! Yaaay! :) We just got it from Best Buy and I took some pics already but I am still playing around with the camera, trying to learn how it works, and I have to figure out how to get the images onto my computer. :P I am soooo excited though, and really hoping to take my photos to the next level.

No comments:

Post a Comment