Monday, July 28, 2014

Tutti Frutti

Okay, so this isn't "all fruits"... in fact it's just the one fruit... but I thought that would be a fun title for this post :) I was inspired to do these nails because I have a new found love of mangos! I used to not like them, but I have no idea why! This summer I've been enjoying mango blended up in smoothies, as well as mango salsa with chips and on top of grilled fish. Mango may just be my new fave fruit :P

For these nails I used Sally Hansen Triple Shine Lemon Shark, Sally Hansen Triple Shine Kelp Out, and OPI Red. Of course I also used white, as well as some no name brown-ish polish for the stem, spots, and an outline. I even did a thin white line for a highlight on the fruit, and topped everything off with NYC Matte Me Crazy topcoat. Mangos kind of have a waxy feeling skin that I thought would go perfectly with matte topcoat. This is actually the first time I've used it and I can definitely see myself getting used to this!

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the pics!




No comments:

Post a Comment