Saturday, July 5, 2014

Stars and Stripes

Happy 4th of July!!!! I finished these today right before we left to go see the fireworks so I'm just getting to posting these now. I hope everyone enjoyed their 4th as much as I did! Fireworks are just so beautiful, I love going to see them. :)

So this manicure consists of a whole bunch of different stuff...

On my left hand I did OPI DS Radiance on the pointer and pinky, Orly Royal Navy on the thumb, and Orly White Tips on the ring finger. All of these fingers then got a coat of China Glaze Disco, then INM Northern Lights, then Seche Vite. *Whoa!* I painted the flag on my middle finger (with a bit of help from some striping tape) using White Tips, Royal Navy, and OPI Friar Friar Pants on Fire, topped off with Seche Vite of course!

On my right hand I did the pointer and pinky the same as on the left hand, but Used Friar Friar on the thumb, again topped with Disco, INM, and SV. I did random dots on the middle and ring finger in the three main colors, topped off with SV.

I am really going to enjoy wearing these for a couple days. The holographic glitters in China Glaze Disco are so fun in person and I think that every time I do my nails I'm getting a little better at not smearing my nail art! Both the flag and the dots look pretty good, if I do say so myself!

Enjoy the pics, and your holiday weekend!







A rare glimpse of my Cinderella hand!



And here's the whole set!



No comments:

Post a Comment