Friday, July 11, 2014

Let's Go Yankees!

Tomorrow night I will be at Camden Yards cheering on the Yankees as they destroy the Baltimore Orioles!!! I haven't been to Oriole Park in a long time and amazingly my husband has never been there so I am excited to be taking him. Even though I was loving my Ashleigh Joy nails, I wanted to have some festive nails for our night at the ballpark. I think these fit the bill :)

This is OPI Yoga-ta Get This Blue! with Orly White Tips and OPI Red. I freehanded (can we make that a word?) the baseball and Yankee logo with a nail art brush. As I started taking the pictures I realized that the logo is upside down relative to how I've been trying to take my pictures. (I'm trying to get some consistency in my photos for you guys!) So I still took the pictures the same way, I just rotated the images on my computer after the fact!

Thanks for stopping by!












Update 7/26/14 - I've been out of town and really busy so it's taken me a while to post this update, but I still wanted to do it. The Yanks lost to the Orioles but we still had a lot of fun at the game :) Here's a view of my hands out in the wild!






No comments:

Post a Comment