Monday, May 5, 2014

Short & Sweet

So these are the nails that I did yesterday. It was late in the day and I still had work to do before bedtime, so I kept it simple. This is three coats of China Glaze Pool Party and one coat of my new topcoat, INM Northern Lights! I was very excited to try Northern Lights for the first time after seeing it many times on Let them have Polish! Apparently Cristina is quite fond of it and I can see why :) My only problem is that it was hard to photograph; I feel like none of the pictures are in focus. Oh well... a new camera is on my shopping list so maybe that'll help!
Pool Party was a little hard to work with in terms of application and dried to a pretty matte finish which surprised me. It is crazy bright though and will look so nice in the summer with a tan. (If you can call my still very pale summer skin "tan"!)








2 comments:

  1. I love the Northern Lights! The only problem is that I often have to apply multiple coats to get a more holographic/deeper look. But just as you did, it is an easy top coat to spice up an already beautiful color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh, I think I'll be using this new top coat quite often :P

      Delete