Sunday, May 11, 2014

May Flowers

April had it's showers and here come the flowers! Today I did a dot/floral manicure and so far I am enjoying it... I'm not 100% lovin' the way the flowers came out - mostly the leaves actually - but overall I think it's good for my first attempt at multi-colored flowers. (Check out the single colored ones I did here and here.) I used Ulta Encore Pink on my thumb, middle finger, and pinky and for a little "bling bling" I put OPI DS Radiance on my pointer finger! I painted my ring finger white and then used Encore Pink and Encore Pink mixed with some OPI Flashbulb Fuchsia for the darker color. The leaves are a bit of Sally Hansen Kelp Out and China Glaze Paper Chasing. For some reason I did the leaves with the dotting tool which I think was a bad idea. Next time I'll use my small nail art brush.

My husband said this was his second favorite mani I've done. (Apparently nothing beats Andy Samberg and Laser Cats!) What do you think? :)

Enjoy the pics!










No comments:

Post a Comment