Sunday, April 20, 2014

Deja Vu

Hi ladies! (And gents?!) Today's mani may look a tad familiar... it's pretty much a re-do of my last post. :P What can I say, I was really feelin' those cute little flowers! I am just soooo ready for warm weather and shorts and sunglasses and tans... I guess technically I'm ready to skip right past spring and kick off summer! I mixed it up a bit by putting the silver (again, OPI DS Radiance) on my pinky and pointer finger, and instead of minty-teal today I used shimmery sparkly pink, courtesy of Sinful Colors Glass Pink. Oddly enough, I also picked this one up at Wegmans but this time for only $1.99!!! Who knew Wegmans would be my new go-to beauty supply?! Glass Pink is really sheer so I used three coats but it goes on super smooth and easy. I did white flowers on my middle finger, same as last time, but then I also did white polka dots on the other two pink nails. After some of my previous fails, I was really happy with the way this one turned out. I hope you like it as much as I do.

Enjoy the pics!








2 comments:

  1. Although I like the mint (from your previous post), I love the way the flowers and dots turned out with the Glass Pink. Plus, the silver on the index and pinkie fingers creates a nice bookend effect. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks friend :) I think I like this better than the minty one too... I'm just such a sucker for polka dots!

      Delete