Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Feeling Blue

That's not true actually! To tell you the truth, I'm feeling pretty good because due to the fact that much of the US is facing record low temps, I don't have to go to work tomorrow! Yaaay!!! In honor of the wintery weather, I thought I'd do a blue polish! This is OPI Yoga-ta Get This Blue!, and I decided to put a teardrop rhinestone by the cuticle of each nail. Generally I'm pretty pleased, but I definitely need to perfect the cuticle cleanup method! I also need to work on my photos!! I know this blog is just my diary - no one is looking at it but me - but I still want the photos to look good. I did find a nice post by Sarah from Chalkboard Nails that covers some nail photography tips, especially lighting. She uses natural lighting which would be a challenge for me since I always paint my nails at night, but I'm going to try to take as much from it as I can. That's about it for today; my last "diary entry" was epic and I don't want to get in that habit. So with that, here's the pix!





No comments:

Post a Comment